By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by& us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Hosting and Host Requests
If you apply to host one or more of the recipient families, we reserve the sole right to accept, reject, modify or cancel any such requests. If you are request is approved, you are solely responsible for fulfilling your obligation as a host including, without limitation, purchasing gifts and goods for the recipient family and dropping those gifts and goods off with Host a Family. If you are unable to fulfill the donation, please contact us.
4. Recipient families
If you apply to be a recipient family, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Your family is financially disadvantaged.
- You reside with your children/dependents (17 and under) within one of the following school districts: McFarland, Stoughton or Oregon. The children on the application must live with you and not be claimed by another applicant.
- You will pick up the gifts at LakeView Church in Stoughton on Friday, December 3rd between 3pm and 6pm or Saturday, December 4th between 10am and noon. If circumstances change, you will contact Host a Family ahead of time.
- You consent to the anonymous posting of gift requests and thank you note to the hostafamily.org website to facilitate host matching.
- You will provide verification of your address, a photo ID, and, if requested, identification for any dependents on your application.
We reserve the right to approve, reject or rescind approval for any reason.
The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. we make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Internet site, even if we our our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.